Find Your Masterpiece at Mana Wynwood Dec. 5-9
Miami Art Week’s hottest show is moving—back to—Miami’s artsiest ’hood. That’s right! Back in the Wynwood Arts District for the first time since 2015, Spectrum Miami is taking over the iconic Mana Wynwood this Dec. 5–9, 2018.
An anchor of the Wynwood Arts District thriving artistic and cultural scenes, the Mana Wynwood is the new long-term home of Spectrum Miami and its sister show, Red Dot Miami. Also home to the Latin American art fair Pinta Miami, Mana Wynwood offers the opportunity to make some exciting updates and provides easy access to the hottest galleries, trendiest bars, and best restaurants in Miami. The venue is:
- A 6-minute walk from Wynwood Brewing Company
- A 7-minute walk from James Beard-nominated chef Brad Kilgore’s Alter
- A 9-minute walk from the Margulies Collection at the Warehouse
- A 10-minute walk from the Wynwood Walls
Plus, its proximity to the Miami International Airport, I-95, and all of Miami’s most culturally influential neighborhoods-Downtown Miami, the Design District, Miami Beach-makes Mana Wynwood the most desirable location for Spectrum Miami 2018.
Don’t just take our word for it!
- “Wynwood Arts District is Miami’s arts and culture hub with unique art galleries, studios, and more than 200 street murals.” – Wynwood BID
- “The Wynwood District is Miami’s mecca for all things with over 75 exhibition spaces, from warehouses and fine art galleries to street graffiti and walking art festivals.” – Culture Trip
- “One of the largest and most prominent creative communities in the United States …” – Miami Herald
- “Wynwood is … the geographic heart of Miami.” – Jetline Cruise
To ensure your comfort and convenience, we have negotiated exclusive discounts at the popular Marriott Biscayne Bay. To save big, book an official hotel through onPeak, the official housing partner of Spectrum Miami. Make sure to book your reservation now, as room availability may change quickly.
In a central location with a robust slate of artists and galleries and events, alongside neighboring show Red Dot Miami, Spectrum Miami promises to deliver a great show for collectors, art lovers, and gallerists. Don’t miss your chance to be at the epicenter of the art world this Dec. 5–9. Get your tickets today!