Discover the Spectrum Miami Directors’ Top 10 Picks
Are you ready to find your next masterpiece at Spectrum Miami Dec. 5–9? With more than 125 exhibitors featuring artists creating innovative, thought-provoking modern and contemporary art, you won’t go home empty-handed. You’ll go home an art collector.
To get you excited for what’s to come, Spectrum Miami Show Director Rick Barnett hand-selected a range of artworks heading to Miami Art Week that he would simply love to add to his collection.
Here’s a sneak peek at five favorite artwork picks for Spectrum Miami:
- Salvador Dali by Doug Powell of Doug Powell Art in Booth 331
- Market Place by Toni Altenstrasser, represented by Agora Gallery in Booth 127
- Conflicting Emotions by Stephanie Holznecht, represented by World Wide Art in Booth 101
- Soulful Jazz Singer, Moody Sax Player by Christine Alfery, represented by Artblend in Booth 105
- Untitled by Noriko Teshima, represented by EMP Gallery in Booth 317